Growing ringworm
My friend has got a small ring work on her back some months ago but she didn't pay attention to it. Now it has increased to an extent that it has covered her whole back and still growing further. It itches a lot and due to excessive itching it bleeds sometime. She is in pain . What can be done about it?
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Siddharth Prakash
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Do not neglect skin conditions in this manner. I would recommend her to see a dermatologist at the earliest so that she may get a proper diagnosis and treatment. Take care, Dr Siddharth Prakash
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?