Groin pain
Hi, why this groin pain occurs, i usually get dis during night time and not much, very mild pain. How to overcome this? Which specialist need to consult fa this ? I thought of ortho department so posted here, pls suggest..
148 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
True you require examination by orthopedic surgeon, consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated by clinical examination and investigations like xray
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.