Greeting pain when my raise my hand
I fall down from bed sidewise 2month back, after that I was not able to move my right hand, there no pain or swealing, felt the pain when I move the hand little bit mostly arround biceps. Took some pain killer (zerodoll) and everything was fine afte 3-4 days. But now after 2 month I am not able raise my hand full. It's was not like earlier. I can raise towards front, but not  in side, I feel the pain when I raise it esle no pain. I feel the pain in shoulder and biceps area with little movement also. There no strength in the hand as well.

Visit orthopaedics surgeon
Visit orthopaedics surgeon
Visit orthopaedics surgeon
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- neck and shoulders and hands. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)