Going through Memory Loss
Hi, I am going though big memory loss phase from last 2 years, Its hard for me to remember even small numbers, name. I cant recall many events, conversation done on same day. Forget things very easily. I feel sleepy all the time, this is affecting my carrier. I also have sever hearing loss n wear  the hearing aid.

Amnesia refers to the loss of memories, such as facts, information and experiences. Though having no sense of who you are is a common plot device in movies and television, real-life amnesia generally doesn't cause a loss of self-identity. Instead, people with amnesia — also called amnestic syndrome — are usually lucid and know who they are, but may have trouble learning new information and forming new memories. Amnesia can be caused by damage to areas of the brain that are vital for memory processing. Unlike a temporary episode of memory loss (transient global amnesia), amnesia can be permanent. There's no specific treatment for amnesia, but techniques for enhancing memory and psychological support can help people with amnesia and their families cope.