Go for Lasik Operation?
Hi, I had been operated in my right eye for retinal detachment some 14 years back, thy put a buckle in it. And in my left eye, they had done kryo. I have -10, -3.4 in one eye and -10,-4 in other eye. I can see normlly with specs. Should I go for Lasik operation? If so, are there any types of it? Anything i need to do before i go for it?

Dr. Mukesh Paryani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Pune

Retinal detachment surgery done..so no LASIK.. anyways glasses power is very high.. get evaluated for ICL surgery whether it's feasible or not.
NO LASIK, GET EVALUATED FOR ICL
Dr. Susheel Deshmukh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
That is a pretty big sphere + big cylinder in both eyes.. Will have to study the shape and thickness of cornea to ascertain the feasibility of LASIK.. Also detailed retinal evaluation is advisable before considering LASIK.. I THINK ICL(Implantable COLLAMER LENS) would be a better option than LASIK.