Glycogen Storage Disorder
My 5 months old baby is suffering from GSD Type1a. He is getting sick often. Till now he is not holding head and not rolling over. His growth is very slow he is not gaining any weight he is so weak. Please advice us on treatment and whom to consult.

Dr. Manjit Kumar
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
I am sorry to hear Children with glycogen storage disease I should be managed by an experienced metabolic team including a biochemical geneticist, dietitian, nurse, and Other specialists may include a nephrologist, hepatologist, hematologist, and endocrinologist.