Glaucoma for eyes
My father is suffering from glaucoma. Doctors said he has to use life long some drops also told he has to take operation for glaucoma. My doubt is after operation he has to use drops or not. If he wants to use drops after operation also then what is the use of operation

Hello...... Trabeculectomy is the most common surgical  procedure performed for glaucoma when the IOP is no longer controlled by eye drops, pills ... So surgery is final option ,after surgery drop may not be required... Consult ophthalmologist for further information..