Glands and lips swollen

Good morning Sir/ Madam, I had caught a severe fever 3 days ago. It was the night before that day, I was bitten by mosquitoes, so I thought may be it would be kind of some viral fever . I had temperatures like 105 , joint and back pains, appetite loss, red eyes, headaches, etc other than cold. Next day I consulted a physician, he gave me an injection to bring down the fever and told me to get the dengue test. I did and it was negative! I was so confused, I visited another doctor in hospital and she prescribed me to take Dolo 650, Ceftum 500 and cipla maxrich multivitamin. I started taking them. The good thing happened is the fever and pains disappeared. But the bad thing happened is that the lips started swelling and bruising. The gums too. Gland areas are also swelling now and paining. I had to stop taking Ceftum. What do I do now? I am helpless and lost. Is there no proper solution to this? What do I need to do? I will be really thankful to you for going through this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Glands and lips swollen

Dr. Vishwas Madhav Thakur Gurgaon | General Physician
Sorry for the late.
The redness th
Atpresent yo have got some allergic reaction to medication. Start Allegra_  M 1 tab twice  and drink lot of water