Giardiasis
Sir I am suffering from stomach problem from last 4 month after a food poisoning. Symptoms of giardia parasite tried metrogyl and Tinidazole but they give temporary relief and every alopathic drug is having side effect. I am also having ascarisis but it is not causing that much problem because ascarisis is a common roundworm. My symptoms are - Bloating Stomach gurguling after meal And loose stool very often Weakness Dizziness Nausea Headache The last three are my main concern . Is there any medicine to treat resistant giardia in Ayurveda . Thanks in advance

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Minimize sweets. Yeast and bacteria flourish with sugars providing more food for the parasites. Choose fresh organic vegetables, fruits, and grains. These will provide the body with vitality and nourishment. Include naturally anti-parasitic foods such as coconut, aloe vera, pumpkin seeds, and fresh pineapple. Allow at least three hours between meals to cultivate a strong appetite. Use cayenne, black pepper, dry ginger, and asfoetida in your food. Sip ginger tea first thing in the morning and throughout the day .
Ayurveda medicines like vidangasava, worms win, krimi kutara ras help to manage G
http://giardiatreatment.org/
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Lucknow
a herbal medicine known as Vidanga is work as wormicidal action so you can take it in powder form, another preparation vidangarista is available in market you can take it. but need to consult for proper treatment because you suffering some other problems like acidity gas and ascariasis. advise consult near by ayurvedic physician