Getting white tone
Hi I am dusky. I want to become white full body . Someone suggested glutathione iv . I want to know where it's effective? If yes , where should I get it and how much does it cost ?

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hello Glutathione makes you fair but it's a transient change and you will have to keep taking glutathione as long as you want to maintain results. No safety data is available on long term use of glutathione. Why risk your body just for fairness. I won't advise iv glutathione. You may opt for oral tablets if you still want so.