Getting Tired
I am a marketing executive, I travel long hours in city traffic under the scorching sun. I get tired soon and drain out. What should I do to contain my energy and be active. Please suggest

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 24 yrs exp Kolkata

Adv:- Alfalfa 1x(Germany) 30 drops some water before meals 3 times daily six .month. Dr.Swarup kumar ghosh.(Homeo) Practo.

Hello, I understand your condition. Humans need electrolytes and vitamins to keep body recharged. Since you are roaming around as a part of marketing job. You are Loosing it. You need to carry electrolyte drinks with you and when you sweat spot you need to take the electrolyte drink not at a time but in regular intervals so that you will maintain your electrolyte Balance and you won't get tired easily. Thank you