Getting hurt in eye
I am frequently getting hurt in my eye since last two months. Can a doctor tell about the health of my eye and it's condition. Are general eye checkup sufficient for that?
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello well I would suggest you to meet an ophthalmologist and get an eye check up done for it.. I don't think anything is required because you are not symptomatic you don't tell me something from any symptoms of strain Red eye or watering suggest for your satisfaction you can go and consult an ophthalmologist thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.