Getting bald ,grey hair
I am getting male pattern baldness in front of my head .I lost a lot of hair from every side mainly from front and even got bald patches from two corners .None of my family members has this problem. During my childhood I used to had very dense, thick and dark black hair but now its became thin and less .Its all started 4 year ago when I changed my location for higher studies. I even suffering from premature grey hair .I think I lost 50% of hair and remaining 20% is grey hair. So my question is -Is it curable? Can I once again get my lost hair? Can my bald patches will ever get its lost hair? Can my grey hair will become black once again

Male pattern baldness is not a disease to be cured. It a genetically controlled hormone induced baldness which slowly reduces the thickness and growth rate of scalp hair and leads to smooth skin. Treatment aims at stopping the action of hormones at hair roots and keeping the hairs in growth phase to increase thickness and length of hair.
please visit a qualified dermatologist for further treatment