Gets panic easily

Smal smal thng make me panic n sad. Lack f confidnc. easily ne1 hurts me. I get hyper some tyms thou i dnt want to. i cnt implemnt wat i plan to do. Always confused n lack.f decision makn power.make wrong decisn whl trustn ppl. m worried dis shuld not continu thro out my life. Wan to boost my confidence n want to do something positv in lif. Wan to b free. Always some othr thot comes in my mind mostly negtv thots. My mood swings frequently. M home maker, mother f 4yr old boy. Lost intrest in studies bt i want to study futhr. Ppl mostly ignor me. initially Dey remain gud to me bt slowly dey strts ignorn me. Nly wen dey needsumthn to b done by me dat tym dey ll approach me. Dis hurts me alot. I dnt want to b sensitive n fool. I want to talk walk wit confidence in a crowd.
views-icons 103 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Gets panic easily

It is a clear picture of moderate to severe depression ,in depression patient can have anxiety symptoms as well. Can be treated with psychotherapy and ant- depressant medications.
It looks like you are going through a lot of stress. If these issues are there with you since your adolescence then it might be that you have a personality issue which needs regular counseling. If these are happening of late then it might be depression that can be treated with medications. You can see a psychiatrist to help you understand you problem and see the need for either medicine or counseling or both.