GERD Triglycerid FatLiver

I usually split blood for the past 10 years(small quantity) and when i tested i got the following results. I've GERD LA class B, Fundal erosions, High triglycerides(1224 mg/dl) and Fatty liver(Grade 2). I'm a vegetarian and drink alcohol(heavily) once in a week and smoke 2-3 cigarettes only when i drink. Family history: My dad had sugar in the age of 40, and BP in the age of 60 and passed away in the age of 64 due to renal failure. My mom is 65 yrs old and she's healthy without ANY complaint. I've a elder sister and she's also having sugar and it was found in the age of 40. My brother is 43 yrs old and he's also healthy without ANY issue. Can this be cured(i know GERD is chronic but still) only by changing life style or medicine is must? What should be my diet? Please suggest. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (1) on GERD Triglycerid FatLiver

Dr. S. Lokesh Chennai | General Surgeon
I dont think your questions can be answered without me asking lots of questions. Kindly consult a Gastroenterology specialist and take proper treatment. Gerd can be definitely treated.