GERD at night more

I am having acid reflux for past 8 years and I am on medication tablets like sompraz D 40 I have Bp I take telma H 40 and amlong 40 And for asthma I take seraflow 250 RC Nowadays teeth is getting cavities due to acid reflux and sour taste in mouth and I am very hungry in midnight and I take snacks and I put on weight and in the day time every 2:30 I have to take some food otherwise I am getting tired Kindly advise me to manage this situation

Hello there we understand your feeling and your.condition too but you need to understand that we cannot confirm.one conditions diagnosis by symptoms we.need more.than clinical opinion for diagnosis making we need get some investigations done. But then for current relief you need to take butter milk instead if any snacks at night at any juice would do. Because snacks have oil or fat they do trigger your condition more. Just follow this you see improvement for your self. Thank you
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Agarwal
General Physician 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

As your problem explained by you is can be easily manage by adopting healthy life style like just introduce 30 min daily morning walk and low salt and low fat diet. For acid reflux take Syp Gelusil 10ml three times a day after food.