Genital Warts
I have started developing these red colored bumps like structure bw my thighs and genital area which gives itchiness and want to get myself examined about this disease

Hello.... There are two possibilities one is sexually transmitted infection or fungal infection ...itching is associated with fungal infection... Maintain private parts dry and clean ..bath daily, don't sleep with soaked underwater ,use antifungal dusting powder .. You can apply ointment also .. Apply it in night wash in morning .. If all these doesn't work you may need to take tablets ,consult dermatologist