Genital warts

Can genital warts be cured? How long will it take to cure them? Whom should I consult? A dermatologist or a Homeopath or a gynaec?
views-icons 89 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Venereologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You must consult a dermatologist. Yes it can be treated n cured although some people have recurrences. Modalities include creams, podophyllin lotion under expert supervision, rf ablation etc. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?