Genital psoriasis
I have red patches on my penis(inner skin also). It is extremely itchy and smells bad also. I checked with a urologist who gave me a dosage of ciplox-500 tablets and clotrimazol cream. The redness and itching went away but again returned some days after end of dosage. So what meds should I take to cure this?
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Your history suggestive of fungal infection with superadded bacterial infection...continue clotrimazole cream The rash may clear up quickly with these treatments, but continue applying the medication twice a day for at least 4 weeks after reducing your symptoms... Consult dermatologist And be in regular fallow up with them they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.