Genetic disorder

Sir i have kidney problem it comes from my family .i have cists in my kidney so what is the permanent solution
views-icons 37 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well it's better you consult an urologist and take opinion about it..we need to know if you have any symptoms associated with it.. please visit a urologist with all the reports...do not worry..he will be able to guide you...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?