General Query
One of the physician in practo replied me with the answer to my disease name as - Raised intra cranial tension vestibular disorder.. Can ayurveda or homeopathy cure this permanently ? I am suffering from this 24/7 from past 3 years,taking medicines but not been cured properly.What should I do..?

Hello. We need a proper case history and then only we can say about it. We do not treat by the name of the disease but our treatment is of the person as a whole.
Hi, can't say without knowing exact details abt the case. Few diseases can't be cured with homoeopathic medicine but can definitely be improved to a great extent with the help of medicines.