General Query
Can ayurved cure neurological problems permanently ? I am not getting proper diagnosis for my disease & I am on anti depressent medicines,still no results.I haven't consulted a neurologist yet because of the side effects of allopathy.Can I go for ayurveda or homeopathy and can get rid of this unknown illness.plz help.

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Ayurveda has best treatment called as basti for neurological problems. And it is not slow, need not to take for years. You will see the difference within few days. Consult Panchakarma specialist for proper treatment.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
YES , AYURVEDA CAN CURE EVER TYPE OF PROBLEM INCLUDING NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS. BUT U SHOULD HAVE PATIENCE AND BELIEF. START WITH YOGA AND MEDITATION TO ACHIEVE BETTER AND PERMANENT RESULTS.