default-icon
General problem
Why is there a shock (current) through my body when I touch anything metallic like railing, door frame or net
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. That might be static electricity. Nothing to worry about that. Regards
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.