default-icon
Shock when touching metal
Every time after driving my car when I touch anything metal or plastic a spark and I get a shock. Why does this happen? This shock really hurts me and I get scared to touch anything after driving car. This happens to me even after driving any other car for that matter and that spark is sometime visible also.
130 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
It is due to static electricity, which is usually normal...
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.