General health
I'm working in a kind of n8 shift. In order to sleep continuously am skipping my breakfast. Now a days am feeling a burning sensation in my stomach. I don't know what to do. Pls suggest me some natural remedies for this problem. As am in ñ8 shift suggest me good practices to lead a healthy life.

Hello - add light whole wheat ,multi grains phulka or roti ,with liw oil,spices mix vegetables, no out side junk,vegetables, gravy, cury, add green salad, mix fruits, curd, small sweet, soupy products, no coffee, spicy foods ,dry light low calorie all foods not fried are only for u.
Have small and frequent meals . consult dietician to plan healthy diet for you. Write me on personal chat for counseling