General anxiety disorder & sex weakness
I am male 40 suffering from general anxiety disorder as excess thinking of anything and at last not getting any positive results since many years, this habit destroy my career and life. My gp given nexito 10 which I took for 6 months and then stop as I am getting sexual. Weakness.. Now he suggest trika as sos.. Kindly suggest me one medicine which I can long term without any side effect and can get sexual energy also.. Thanks a lot.. Note.. Can i start nexito again?

Yes, Nexito belonging to SSRI class drugs, it would cause decreased sexual drive in some males. But it is also an effective treatment for Generalized anxiety disorders on long term basis, it usually takes few months to act properly for GAD at appropriate doses. As you are having these side effect ,we can avoid this molecule for you, and don't worry there are many other options! For starting another molecule, we need to assess a patients profile thoroughly so that the molecule suits a person at its best. But don't worry, sooner or later, you are going to get relieved from your anxiety! Also there is role of some relaxation techniques which are very effective as an assistive treatment.
pls consult a professional