Gender identyty disorder
I hv gender identyty disorder my parants not understanding me with my bearth i behave like girl nd i feel like too never i accept me as boy ,i want to become girl what shold i do
150 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune
Consult a Psychiatrist or Sexologist in person.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?