Hi I have this problem for past many years now. I get an increased gastric problem with loose motions and continuous bowel movement during the time of period. This results in increased asthma ( I take aerocort puff) before & after periods (both 1-1.5 weeks). My concentration and health are getting terribly affected. i am finding it really difficult. What should I do? Which doctor should I consult?
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern, you need to consult a gastroenterologist for your loose motions problem and a pulmonologist for your asthma related problem. a detailed clinical examination and some tests will be required. kindly do not delay this matter any more. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?