Gastro speacialist

He gets burb in the night because of which he cant sleep peacefully. I did his Gastrography as well, it is all normal but still things are not working out. Hence need to consult some specialist. Please can you recommend?
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastro speacialist

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... Gastritis is the most commonly seen problem these days .. Medicines can only give temporary relief.. Strict diet and lifestyle change can bring gastritis under control. Avoid spicy, hot ,high protein containing foods like fish .Take dal rice , butter milk ,curd rice ,drink plenty of water , have frequent small meals instead of large regular meals.Sleep 2-3 hours after having dinner ..tell him to take antacids and ppi for temporary relief,consult gastroenterologist or general physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?