Gastritis condition
Got an endoscopy done and it was diagnosed as gastritis. have been taking pantocid as directed by the doc. And it had helped a lot.The medication cycle ended two months ago and today I had a little spicy food and immediately my stomach started burning & I became extremely uncomfortable.How can I resolve it permanently?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, got ur pain n discomfort, Authentic n Holistic Ayurveda offers transformation in ur metabolism n modifies d way it responds to such spicy food, simple detox m rasayan.so consult ayurveda dr till u consult have warm buttermilk,