Gastric problems

I am having constant burrping and terrible formation of gas in my stomach. I have tried different medication but it helps for some time and then again it comes back. What treatment should i choose to get rid of this problem??

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric problems

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, 1.Refined Food – Refined food like white bread, refined sugar is difficult to digest and leads to increased irritation on the stomach lining. Thus, food like pastries, burgers etc should be avoided. 2.Fat – Gastritis is basically the inflammation of the stomach lining, which is enhanced due to fatty acids. Sources of fatty acids are fried chicken, fried onions, fried eggs etc. Boiled eggs are safe but fried eggs are a great source of fatty acids, which increases the stomach lining inflammation. 3.Spicy Food – Spicy food needless to say increases inflammation in the stomach. Spicy food may include direct intake of chillies, intake of high amount of spice everyday, mustard etc. Here is what to eat - eat fresh fruits and vegetables which has high fibre helps gastritis . There is no restrictions to drinking water,, drink as much as water, and when ever you want to drink. Don't skip any meals, which increases gastritis.