Gastric problem
Since 2 months my mom doesn't feel good. Whatever she eats, she throws up. Due to that her food in take had drastically reduced. Also, we've consulted physician in this regard but his tablets only made the condition worse. Endoscopy results showed everything normal except "fundal erosions in stomach", so we didn't really understand what this meant. Can you please suggest what kind of specialist to visit and any precautions to be taken to avoid the current situation?
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern for your mother health. She need to consult a gastroenterologist with those reports for the treatment of gastric erosions. She needs to follow a healthy diet. Avoid spicy foods, oily foods, outside junk foods, tea, coffee, sweets, sugars as much as possible. Have 4-5 short meals per day, instead of three big meals. Also drink plenty of water in between meals and little water during meals. Sometimes stress can also trigger gastritis. So ask her to try relaxation methods like yoga or meditation. Also not starve for too long.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.