Gastric problem
I was on contraceptive pill for 3 months nd den I left aftr dat I was facing sevior gastric problem for 2 months but I am not sure is dat leaving pill cause dat bt aftr my second period dat gastric problem automatically gets settled nd till now I don have ne gastric problem regular but sometime I feel gastric or constipation not more than dat specially after my period (done with blood test cbp everything is normal ultrasound Normal ecg normal and thyroid is normal haemoglobin-13.1) I just wanted to know is it normal or I am having nething cuz m very anxious bout my health I googled many things dats y.plz tell me

For gastritis take Syp Sucralafil DS two spoons three times a day for a month . Take 30 minutes before breakfast lunch and dinner
Avoid spicy food