Gastric Problem
I used to have gastric acidity once in a while for the last 2 months everyday I feel gastric in stomach and as soon as I have food I am feeling heavy. Not able to burp as well as I want yo burp but near neck its getting struck. Also after 2 hours of food I feel irritation in stomach like gas is flowing around stomach.

hello there. here is what you consider. 1. instead of having 3 big meals a day, have 5 small meals a day. 2. drink lots of water. 3. have one bowl of curd everyday. 4. you could take a pantoprazole and levosulpiride combination half an hour before meals. regards