Gastric problem,

Gastric problem Some kind of itching below chest Temporary pain in hands, back side Some discomfort in chest area Some discomport in backside Stomach mild burning after food I am taking the following tablets 1. RAZO-L 2.CIPLAR 10 mg But the problem persists ecg, echo, threadmill tests conducted five months back normal Give me the solution Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric problem,

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Dietery modifications are very important in your should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation. If you are not satisfied consult a dietician.