Gastric problem/ Backpain
My fiance is having constant gastric problems. Everytime she has the pain in stomach which is unbearable. Also I think because of this, she is having multiple problems. She is having back pain. She has a little swelling at the back also. Apart from back pain her hair roots pains a lot and hair quality is going down.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Health n fittness with Ayurved, its unfortunate n true that if stomach is fine everything is fine, got ur concern n pain too, consider to consult AYURVEDIC n Holistic Approach to deal her sure she'll Healthier soon, as she is d only right person to share what's happening n share her pain demands Examination may be USG whole abdomen n pelvis, till then liquid diet