Gastric and gas burns

My mom is suffering from a strange gastric or gaseous problem which is quite strange. She says that she feels gas is spreading throughout her body and finally it goes in her head and then she suffers a severe headache. But she can do all the normal things related to regular lifestyle. We are not sure to consult which specialist. Neurologist or any other? Please guide us with related tests and specialist.
views-icons 65 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Jain
General Physician 24 yrs exp Jalgaon

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Please take her for light morning and evening walk Avoid oily spicy food Avoid rice avoid besan Give fruits and vegetables more if she is having problems in chewing give her fruit juices , soups Cap wokride 15 1 Tab gasex 30 1 1 Tab zentel 1 1 Tab trika 5 1 sos for vague complaints whenever needed
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?