Gastric and constipation

I have the problem of gastric for almost 2 years. With gastric I also suffer from constipation, from time to time . I feel lathergic and tired . This interfere in my day to day life heavily. I cannot concentrate on my studies.My stomach is bloated every time even if I don't eat anything. I have tried a lot of natural remedies like taking husk powder and avoiding oily and spicy food. But all this are in vain,as my condition remains same. HISTORICAL PROFILE. Three years ago, I had a severe problem of constipation,during which I didn't defecate for almost 20 days. I was suffering from stomach pain at that time. I also had ultrasound of my stomach at that time and the report was normal.At last it was cured by some homeopathic laxative. But since then I have the problem of gastric and constipation from time to time

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric and constipation

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet.. Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist they will do the needful.