Gastric and cold

I am used to get a bad cold with sneezing and running nose every day. It will be worse in morning. Sometimes. I suspect whether it is due to gastric problem bcoz when I am emitting gas via mouth , I m getting some relief.i am a late night sleeper. I have problem. Of hyper acidity. Is it because of gastritis I am getting cold?

Doctor Answers (2) on Gastric and cold

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern, hyperacidity is a problem common in people with too much stress, and bad eating and sleeping habits, so take care of those problems. i do not feel your cold could be related to your acidity. for your cold you can take a tab. levocitrizine 5mg twice a day after food. consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Nishant Singh Noida | Consultant Physician
no sneezing and running nose is a condition called as allergic rhinitis which commonly presents early morning first if ignored it may convert in bronchial Asthma. u can use anitallergic nasal sprays to control it or you may take allegra regularly . u can get a allergy profile done to identify the cause. the gastritis will definitely increase this condition as one of the allergen is the acid fume that come in night in the form of gases from your stomach. so u have to control it. late night sleeping habit is main cause of hyperacidity also coffee and tea will increase it.