Gastric and back pain
Hello In the first place I'm a fitness freak. And I follow strict diet Morning green tea and later oats Noon chicken and lassi Night chicken I also make sure I eat Carrots,banana and flax seeds during the day. I used to eat 10 eggs in a days I was informed eggs causes gastric so I stopped, kinda felt better. But still I face a lil gastric probes and as a result back pain. Due to back pain I'm loosing interest in workout. Why do I face gastric problem all though I eat on time? What do I do?

Hello there.... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Don't lie down after a meal. Wait at least three hours after eating before lying down or going to bed....