Gastic and constipation
It's been more than 48 hours, tejashree not passed the stool. The stomach remains the full n tight with air, whatever she eats, she vomits it all and doesnt prefer to eat and is inactive for 2 days because of this. Before 2 days, she was good n active. I plan to medicate her for constipation but not sure about medicine

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, Include whole grain foods, fruits and vegetables in you and your child’s diet. Avoid dairy products ,offer high fiber containing diet . It is important for children to keep themselves well hydrated. If a child does not drink adequate fluids, she is more likely to get constipated. Mild osmotic laxatives ,stimulant laxatives are helpful. I cannot prescribe medicine here moreover  vomiting will not be there in constipation, she may have GE consult pediatric doctor