Gas problem
Today ive eat too much at once now im having problem with my stomach might be gas problem how to get rid of it instantly ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  As of now, you can take a tab. Pazom-d . Walk for about 20-40 minutes today. It should be fine. Next time on, bite only so much that you can chew. Have some control on eating. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Cap Pan D once, Cap Medigas , Walk and make sure not to repeat the same
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Gas ..fill the LPG..jokes apart...no food in stomach can produce gas as it needs bacteria to produce gas from undigested food in lower food pipe Just take digene syp