Gas problem stomach
I frequently suffer dizziness in my stomach with some kind of gas problem after that my stomach and back start paining. I feel some kind of fluid moving in my stomach and back and I some times also feel heaviness in my chest.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello there By the symptoms you have mentioned, I feel that you are suffering from indigestion & flatulence. Eat light, but nutritious food. Drink warm water after food. Do brisk walk regularly Take a little quantity of ginger juice once a day. If problem persists, consult a homoeopath. Be comprehensive in telling your symptoms, as we can't guess your problem Good day