Gas problem
I have been facing a very bad gastric problem since the month of may after i had a nose operation and a week or so after all my medication and painkillers stopped i went 4 a checkup for the same and was recomminded to get a blood test and endoscopy done to find da root cause of the problem. Im looking 4a second opinion

hey, post operative antibiotics might have increased your gastritis , take buttermilk, curd , drink lot of water, take vegetables avoid spicy, hard food items , don eat anything in-between wait for some days if its not subsiding then go accordingly