Fissure & gas (bad smell)
Hi doctor Am suffering from anal fissure from three year's used lacsyp & other antibiotic forgot name of it which is prescribed by Doctor and for sometime am free from it,now it causing hard bowels & pain , discomfort. Today while bathing I found pusss kind of material on my rectum. also suffering from gas problem

Dr. Harisha N L

Add fiber to your diet. Eating about 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day can help keep stools soft and improve fissure healing...Sitz baths after bowel movements and as needed provide significant symptomatic relief because they relieve some of the painful internal sphincter muscle spasm...other modalities are consists of intra-anal application of 0.4% nitroglycerin (NTG; also called glycerol trinitrate) ointment directly to the internal sphincter...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.