Gas problem
Hello I have gas problem from a long time. Tried everything but doesn't work. I stopped eating outside food as well. Just as I have anything I start farting. Any help is appreciated.

Hello, I understand how you feel. This is the problem not too harmful but will definitely make you embarassed in public. This totally depends upon the kind of foor you eat. That is foods like beans, eggs which subject to high Catabolsim will lead to this kind if problem. Take adequate amount of water and other take sufficient amount of diet fiber in your food. Foods such as bendi, leafy vegetables, carrots, etc will help you . Thank you.