Gas prblm by protinex

Hello sir my age is 21 and I m doing gym last two month I used protinex powder in night and morning after work out but after taking it I suffered from gas problem is it dangerous and how can I treat this problem ..is powder quantity depend on health

Doctor Answers (2) on Gas prblm by protinex

Dr. Farheen Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hai, Firstly, your weight is perfect as per your height. so you don't need to worry about your weight. And secondly, it is not mandatory that if you are going to gym, you should be having supplements. I would rather suggest to keep supplements the last option and the first would be diet and that should be a healthy diet. I will give you few tips which would help you in your bodybuilding as per your age. Stop the supplement and start following a healthy diet. This will be your perfect choice for life unlike supplements which gives you sudden rise and then sudden fall and yes side effects too. For your age you can start with lighter weights to develop proper form, regular cardio exercise and avoiding heavy weightlifting until full growth is reached. The most common injuries younger bodybuilders experience are muscle strains, mostly to the lower back. High quality protein and complex carbohydrates are indeed the building blocks, but you must incorporate many other factors into your diet to maintain good health. Fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and oils can all be used to your advantage as well. The amount of calories you need per day to gain quality muscle mass is never going to be the same. As a teenager, you are not going to have a daily routine set in stone. I would recommend consuming around 20x your body weight to start out. After that, my best advice would be to let the mirror be your judge. Never add or cut more than 500 calories at a time.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Take 1/2 the quantity as you are taking now.