Gas, bowel cramps, latrine is not clear
When I woke-up  in the morning than suddenly started belching, cramping with Gas in my stomach and bowel, lot of sound from my bowel with gas and at the time of passing the stool than I have to first passing gas and then passing stool with loud sound and whole day I have to go many times for washroom and cramping my large intestine at left side. I have tried to fit my life style and meals than also I did not get any relief. It was uncomfortable for me I have this problem since 2015. And there is no pain exept blotting. What it can be ?

Looking like irritable bowel syndrome Visit doctor for work up