Gaps emmerging in cervical spine
My mother had a MRI scan done which shows her cervical spine have gaps. She can not tolerate pain killers. can chiropractic treatment would be heplful if yes please refer some of doctos or clinics available in thane

Have you seen a Spinal Surgeon for these issues and what treatment has been given? Chiropractic treatment may make things worse if not done right. Also there is doubtful significance of these treatments. There are a wide variety of painkillers available and I am sure that your mother will be able to some of the painkillers to help with the pain. Hope this helps. Dr Vinu Raj MBBS MRCS FRCS (Trauma&Orthopaedics) Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon

Cervical spine compression symptoms Degenerative changes in cervical spine