Gap between front tooth

How to fill gap of my front upper tooth. I am filling it is making gap day by day. Please give me advice. In advance thanks.

Doctor Answers (4) on Gap between front tooth

Hello, you need to see a cosmetic dentist who will give you options of covering the gap with either cosmetic fillings or veneers. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM DENTAL ARTS BANGALORE
There could be numerous reasons why there is a gap between your teeth.  please visit a dentist to get the correct reason & a perfect solution to your problem.
it could be a cavity or a natural gap or gap due to some tooth missing or maybe cs of some soft tissue attachment...
Please visit a dentist
It can be corrected by the laminates
Hello dear,
Gap in the front teeth of yours can be corrected through SMILE DESIGNING. You may need esthetic tooth coloured fillings or some orthodontic treatment along with some gum management therapy depending on the amount of gap and the cause of the gap.
It's better to consult a Dentist who will examine you and plan the treatment according to that.
Thank you n take care. :)